What we do. How we do it.
Let’s make Health Profession transparent, respectful and well managed
Nepal Health Professional Federation is a non-governmental, non-profitable and social organization registered under Nepal Government and Social Welfare Council in the year 2005. Our main objective is to contribute to the health sector of Nepal by providing valuable suggestions to the government, ensuring quality of service for consumers and encouraging coordination among the health institutions.
Plan & Investigate
- Study and investigation related to business promotion
- National and local health issue identification and eradication
- Generation and publication of reports
- Promote international coordination and exchange help
- Policy and planning promulgation
- Management and operation of health help desk office for foreign employment purpose
- Management of supply, distribution and use of hologram
- polity improvement, inspection and evaluation for the purpose of foreign employment
- Management and disbursement of compensation to returnee migrant workers
- Health test process and procedure determination and certification of reports
- Work related to progress report
- Central commitee carries out inspection of the association itself and associated medical institutions, monitors them and generates reports consisting of suggestions and conclusions.
- The Inception team visits medical centers to access the technical aspects of associated medical institutions.